Even though slideshows sound simple, you’ll still find a lot of variety in creative style, purpose, and approach.
In this article we feature five slideshow templates from key categories that
take the hard work out of building a slideshow and give you
Learn How to Make a Video Slideshow in Adobe Premiere Pro
of the templates in this round-up are easy to use, but there’s an
art to creating an engaging slideshow. If you’re new to slideshows check out our tutorial below, where you’ll learn how to select the perfect pictures sequence them into a compelling story.
Envato Elements’ video project section includes templates for popular
video editing apps like After Effects, Premiere, and Final Cut. Even for
rookie video editors, these templates can help you create professional
results by giving you an easy-to-use starting point.
This template, by edum, is our choice as best ready-made, quick-and-easy slideshow template for Premiere.
Looking for clean transitions and stylish text overlays? You’ll find
them here, and have a professional slideshow ready in moments.
- Who it’s for: This basic slideshow template suits a wide variety of projects
- Why we like it: Easy to use, easy to customize, simple but attractive style
- Who it’s for: Anyone looking to add a stylish, animated look to their slideshows
- Why we like it: Dynamic Slideshow is easy to use and adds a ton of bang for your creative buck, in just a few clicks
3. Top Tech and Digital Slideshow: Digital Slideshow
The transitions and text overlays in Digital Slideshow, by Power_Bank, are the perfect complement to a photography, video, or tech project that needs the cutting-edge look. Simply drop in your
photos and give them a sleek vibe.
- Who it’s for: Digital creatives and technology companies
Why we like it: The style says avant-garde design but it doesn’t go completely over the top
slideshow is perfect if you’re a photographer branching out to provide a
bit more value to clients. Capture your clients’ special day in a
commemorative video that they’re sure to share. With the help of an
easy-to-use template, all you have to do is add your images.
- Who it’s for: Photographers who want to give a bit extra without learning Premiere from scratch
- Why we like it: It’s easy to use and transforms flat images into a dynamic slideshow, easily
5. Top Vintage and Retro Slideshow: History Slideshow
back to days gone by with the help of the History Slideshow. With this
template, you only have to select your images and update the text to
create a historic slideshow. You’ll need After Effects installed, but
your work takes place inside of Premiere, so it’s ideal if you have the
complete Creative Cloud package.
- Who it’s for: History buffs and those full of nostalgia
- Why we like it: It gives your images a completely different look without having to adjust them in a separate app