Tons of professionals regularly rely on 70-200mm f/2.8 lenses for a wide range of purposes. Fuji shooters have the option of the XF 50-140mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR, and this excellent video review shows what you can expect from it in practice.
Coming to you from Dustin Abbott, this great video review takes a look at the Fujifilm XF 50-140mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR lens. The XF 50-140mm f/2.8 is the Fuji equivalent of the professional 70-200mm f/2.8 zoom and carries an impressive feature set for professional use, including:
- Five extra-low dispersion elements and one Super ED element for reduced chromatic aberrations and increased clarity
- Nano-GI (Gradient Index) coating for reduced lens flare and ghosting
- HT-EBC (High Transmittance Electron Beam Coating) coating for increased contrast
- Triple Linear autofocus motor with nearly silent performance
- Enhanced gyro sensor for improved optical stabilization
- Weather-sealing for dust and moisture
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm for improved focus
Altogether, the XF 50-140mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR looks to be like quite a great option for Fuji shooters who need a professional-level lens that will offer consistent and reliable performance as well as good image quality. Check out the video above for Abbott’s full thoughts.